Ohio2006 Blog

News, analysis, and comments on Ohio elections.

Saturday, April 1

Cong. OH-7th: Saks (D) Withdraws From Race


Computer consultant Dan Saks (D-Springfield), pictured, has posted an announcement on his campaign site that he is withdrawing from the 7th District Congressional race for health reasons:

"[W]ith the utmost disappointment and regret, I am withdrawing from the campaign. Health problems which I thought were behind me have resurfaced. The likelihood that these problems will distract me from my campaign and diminish my ffectiveness is too great to ignore."
The remaining Democrat in the race is Bill Connor (D-Beavercreek). He will take on incumbent Rep. Dave Hobson (R-Springfield) in the general election.

Thanks to Pounder at Buckeye State Blog for first posting about this development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home