Ohio2006 Blog

News, analysis, and comments on Ohio elections.

Sunday, June 11

Ohio2006 Is On Vacation Until June 30


I am leaving tomorrow for several weeks in the great north woods. I'll be hearing the wind in the tall pines and the loons out on the lake, but I won't be anywhere near an internet connection. So, Ohio2006 will be on hiatus until my return. In the meantime, in the words of Linda Richman:
Talk amongst yourselves ... I'll give you a topic ... Ohio politics ... discuss!
I'll look forward to resuming my blogging with renewed energy when I return.

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger scott bakalar said...

Sounds like a great vacation YDS - enjoy your break. I like the idea of no internet connection - although I suppose some withdrawl sysptoms may pop up.

Have fun and relax!

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your time....I just got back from Manitoulin Island (opening our cottage) and am going back for a week in July, so I can appreciate how nice it is to get away for a while...

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be really enjoying the vacation! It's July 3 and no posts! Maybe he'll return after July 4th!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home