Ohio2006 Blog

News, analysis, and comments on Ohio elections.

Wednesday, August 2

Audio of Yellow Dog Sammy Interview at Bloggapalooza

Well, I've been secretly dreading this (gosh, how I hate the sound of my own voice!), but the interview of me by Anthony Fossaceca at Bloggapalooza has now been posted at the excellent group blog Blue Ohioan.

Many thanks to Anthony and the other folks at Blue Ohioan for doing a great job with these interviews. I've enjoyed the ones posted so far, and there are eight excellent ones to come (including the very next one, with Jill of Writes Like She Talks).

CORRECTION:
Okay, my mistake to refer to the interview as just "audio" ... it's the full audiovisual experience.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger scott bakalar said...

nice picture.
good interview.
the package is in the mail.
the fox is in the hen house.
I'll stop speaking in code now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home