Ohio2006 Blog

News, analysis, and comments on Ohio elections.

Wednesday, July 26

Sup Ct: Downloadable Flyer for O'Neill (D)

As regular readers of this blog know, I'm very impressed with Supreme Court candidate William O'Neill, and I'm intrigued by his unprecedented "No Money From No Body" campaign. As an appellate judge who has decided thousands of cases and earned the highest possible marks from numerous bar associations, he's indisputably qualified to sit on the high court. The only question is whether his unorthodox campaign can reach enough voters by election day.

O'Neill's opponent, Justice Terrence O'Donnell, retired from the judiciary in 2002 after losing a multi-million dollar election campaign which is remembered as the dirtiest in judicial history. He was appointed to the Supreme Court by Gov. Bob Taft in 2003 and has since accepted campaign money illegally laundered by Tom Noe and his associates. He has put that money into an escrow account, but has not returned it or given it to charity.

Judge O'Neill prints a flyer on a printing press in his garage, which he hopes to distribute to one million people by Labor Day. Hoping to take this effort to the next level, I've reformulated his flyer as a downloadable document in Microsoft Word format, available by clicking here. I am asking all my readers who care about breaking the stranglehold of special interests and corporations on our Supreme Court to download the flyer and email it to everybody in your email addressbook, or print out copies and pass them along to your friends and relations!

3 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I printed it. I'll put it on windshields every time I go where there are cars.

Muffet

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already have some left from the first 100 i got from O'Neill but I will need more soon.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, i was wondering where the link to the word format is.... i would love to print these and also possibly link your blog/info on our website under tiffany's art shop... please email me with some help at npowersbw@cox.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home