Ohio2006 Blog

News, analysis, and comments on Ohio elections.

Thursday, August 10

Sup Ct: Downloadable O'Neill (D) Bumper Sticker - It's So Easy!

Appellate Judge and Supreme Court candidate William O'Neill (D-South Russell) is the only statewide judicial candidate ever to completely remove himself from the corrupt system of collecting campaign contributions to run for office. I have previously written to ask readers to download his campaign flyer and distribute it to friends and relatives. Now you can download his bumper sticker and slap it on your car! I did, and it was fun and easy. Just follow these simple steps:

1. Download the bumper sticker. For Microsoft Word format, click here. For a JPEG file, click here.

2. Print out your sticker. Be patient -- don't yank it until the printing stops!

3. Trim away the white edges. Always be careful when handling scissors!

4. Attach with clear plastic tape. I used clear packing tape, covering the whole sticker for protection from rain and extending the tape one inch on all sides to make sure it sticks on good. Since my bumper is blue, I put it over an old yellow sticker.

If you want, you can tape it to the inside of your rear window. It only takes a few minutes, it's free, and by doing so you can help elect a superbly qualified, extremely smart, and highly principled Democrat to the Ohio Supreme Court!

2 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Indulge yourself- get a new computer!

Or at least a new monitor. I just got a new 20 inch flat panel and decided I needed more screen real estate so I took the 17" flat panel from my kids old G3 and I run them both.

Works great- I feel like a big web slinger.

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks loads for publishing this!
It's a wonderful way to keep the grassroots informed and involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home